QUICK HEALTH TIPS: Diets for Anti-aging.
* Eat a balanced diet which includes raw vegetables, fruits, grains, nuts, seeds, and quality protein, like fish. Try to consume less animal protein, and include in your diet broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, spinach, kale and oats. Avoid processed foods.
* Consume dark-skinned fruits such as red apples and nectarines--good sources of BIOFLAVONOIDS, so leave it on after washing. Fuji apples have the highest amount.
* Eat blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries regularly, especially wild blueberries. Bioflavonoids found in most fruits and vegetables keep free radicals from harming the brain and may help protect against Alzheimer`s disease.
* Black, green, and orange pekoe teas all contain flavonoids called catechins. Green tea is especially high in this, as is OUR MDS FORTE, has been shown to have an unusually high amount of flavonoids, a natural result of its coming from a richly varied ecological environment..the rain forests of Petèn.
* Consume four or five small meals daily--decrease your overall food consumption, but increase your intake of raw foods.
* Include in your diet garlic, onions, shiitake mushrooms, and pearl barley
TO BE CONTINUED IN OUR NEXT BLOG!
- Martha Ruiz