QUICK HEALTH TIPS: The importance of staying hydrated!
First of all, around 60-70% of our body is made up of water, and around 70% of the planet's surface is covered by water, weird coincidence?
Most people don't like to drink enough water because they say it dosen't "taste good", and let's face it, not everything should be delicious...this is good for your overall well-being!
Here are some quick facts about drinking enough water:
- Water is essential for the kidneys and liver to function properly.
- Your mind and ability to focus will be much improved when you`re hydrated.
- When dehydrated, your skin will easily become wrinkled.
- Water is a powerful aid when on, or trying to stay on, a diet.
- Your energy levels will increase and your joint pain will decrease.
- Cells and organs in your body need water to function, period.
So if you are seeking to feel better and start your path to regain your health, drink as much water as you can daily.
RECOMMENDED AMOUNT: Drink half of your body weight (lbs) in ounces, per day.
Example - a person who weighs 160 lbs should drink 80 ounces of water or fluid a day.
Please feel free to call us at 213-405-5355 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need anything!
- Tags: Quick Health Tips
- Tony Ruiz